Tuesday 11 July 2017

Spycy Samples (Episode 30)

Okay, Happy Tuesday! 
So, are you a lover of music? Or maybe even an addict like myself? Well, if you are addicted to music, then, of course you do have some understanding of the art of "sampling" and you would agree, it's quite interesting to study. 
In case you are new to this platform, "Spycy Samples" is a podcast where I review this entertaining art - "sampling" and on this week's episode, I guess you're wondering what it has to do with Carlos Santana, Wyclef Jean and Dj Khaled...or maybe you even know, all the same, please, simply go ahead and download this fresh episode of my podcast via https://sites.google.com/site/spycypodcast/spycysamples30 Enjoy it and please, do not forget to share... 

1 comment:

  1. Walaaaa....! Bring me back memory lane, nice job Spycystar, keep it up

    ReplyDelete